Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Dhoom2 review - from my diary

December 4, 2006...

Hi Guzs,
I went for Dhoom 2 yesterday to kill my time. Al 3 of us (myself, Vivek & Sharat) literally got killed !!!
We spent 180 rs for the ticket. 40 rs for the popcorn and 30 for pepsi.... Some 250 rs + auto.... If some one asks wht did v get i would say this:
For Hrithik - 20 rs
Ash & Bipasha- 30 rs
Abishek- 5 rs
Much hyped Hrithik n Ash liplock (Kamal would ve done much better)- 0.75 paise
for actions- 2.25 paise
I think the entire team of Dhoom thought tht the audience wr nuts !!!
Abishek chasing an international robberer (Hrithik) lands in Brazil (if im write) to catch him. The best part in the movie s tht When Abishek finally meets Hrithik, he sings Dhoom song and dances with Ash & Bipasha together with Hrithik.... Good na !!
k guys, catch u in my next mail !!! Fans of Abi, Hrithik, Ash & Bipa pardon me...
In a word i would describe this movie as "cowdung"... Had Yash given so much of money to Maniratnam he would ve made a sensible movie with the same theme....

Hariraam

No comments:

Post a Comment