Tuesday, April 7, 2009

One hour at the internet centre (What NOT to write in your first post!)

- Anu

Well, this is my first post in the blog! I was quite into the thought of what do i write about? And that quite took me into why did i create the blog in the first place... what did i want to communicate? My interests? My day to day activities? Express my opinions? Hey, there i can see the queue building up interested in knowing my interests! & ah, there they are! curiouse to do a PHD on my day to day routines, isnt it? & yeah fine then, let me voice my opinion on evil in the country & lemme change the fate of this country!
Okay, cool! I'm not gonna do that neither. Wait a minute, did i create this blog for others to read & comment upon? Or did i just create it to think aloud (i don't know the right word for 'think & write') not caring on what others think? Or should i remain silent? (yeah, i hear u saying i could've done that by not creating the blog as well!)

Ooops, thats too many questions for a first post... But bloggers who created one just b'coz others did it, would end up with these natural nonsense doubts on their mind.

The title, as u rightly got it (if not, then read on to understand), is the influence of Chetan Bhagat. I finished all the 3 books of his recently.

In short, this is what one should NOT write in their first post. For those who are still confused on what this blog is all about, don't worry, its the same here.... Let's see, what follows..... Surely, creating a blog is not the biggest mistake of my life (Chetan's influence again)
- Anu

No comments:

Post a Comment